Every year, Fugee releases its annual report to provide an overview of its achievements, challenges, and impact. The 2022 annual report is now available, and it's packed with inspiring stories, important statistics, and a glimpse into the incredible work being done by the organisation, benefitting refugee education
Key Highlights From The 2022 Annual Report
The 2022 annual report showcases the incredible impact of the Fugee Organization. Here are some key highlights:
- Classroom experiences were improved with the help of projectors and smartboards.
- Fugee School expanded its syllabus with new subjects and curriculum, such as physical education, computer skills, and social entrepreneurship.
- Fugee introduced the GED program to offer refugee students a way to receive high-school qualification.
- Fugee Youth Academy was rebranded to Fugee HiEd, which continues to support refugee youth and the communities they belong to specifically in regards to Higher Education.
- Fugee HiEd Scholarship saw significant growth in 2022 with more scholars, a mentorship programme and community outreach.
- Fugee revamped its website, welcomed new team members, and organized new events.
Overall, 2022 was a year of growth for Fugee, with existing efforts strengthened post-Covid19 and new efforts initiated.
Your donations keeps Fugee running and makes all the work that we do in empowering refugees through education possible. Find out the impact of your donations and download the annual report today.